What is Variable Product? Learn more
Easy way to setup Variable Product with (Product add-on) Learn more
- Suitable for Food Menu ; Services ; Products that have unlimited stocks.
- Not recommended setup Variable Product with (Product add-on) if vendor need to keep track on Variation’s Stock Quantity.
Variable Explanation and Setup
Attributes = Type (e.g., Color)
Variation = Values (e.g., Blue | Yellow | Green)
Step 1 :
Go to Product > Click Add Product > Select Variable Product > Fill in the Title and product Image ( For preview usage )
Step 2 :
Click on Attributes > Select your product’s Attributes and insert Values >
Remember to Enable Visible on the product page and Use as variation
Step 3 :
Go Variation ( might take a few second to load the attributes ) > Fill in your details
*Remember to tick “ENABLE” for each variation setup
Click + button for next Value of Variation
Submit when finish
Custom Attributes and Values :
1. Select Add Attribute
2. Name the attribute (e.g., Size).
3. Set values separated by a vertical pipe
| (e.g., Small | Medium | Large).
4. Remember to Enable Visible on the product page and Use as variation