Go Add Product > Add-ons
- Multiple choice (Recommended) – Shows a list of options the user can choose from. Display as dropdowns, images, or radio buttons.
- Customer-defined price – Shows a field where users can enter a numerical value that is added to the product price.
- Quantity – Shows a spinner where users can input a number.
- Checkboxes – Shows a checkbox or checkboxes that can be ticked/unticked by a customer.
- Short text – There are five in-built types. This shows a text field where users can enter either any text; just letters; just numbers; both; or an email address only.
- Long text – Shows a text field where users can write multiple lines of text (character limit possible).
- File upload – Allows users to upload a file.
- Heading – Add a heading between add-ons to group them into sections.
Display as :
Your Attribute Name (etc : Color)
Your Variation Value (etc : Black | White | Blue)
Add a label for each option as well as a price if needed. Calculate the price as a flat fee regardless of quantity, per quantity ordered, or, charge a percentage of the total.