1. Orders will be notified via APP NOTIFICATION and EMAIL.
2. Vendor can choose to manage order via Apps / Desktop
Mobile App :
Manage Order Status
Log in – https://zilliongrocer.com/ > Login > Vendor Management > Orders
An order also has a Status. Order statuses let you know how far along the order is, starting with “Pending payment” and ending with “Completed.” The following order statuses are used:
- Processing — Customer’s Payment Received (PAID) and stock has been reduced; order is awaiting fulfilment by Vendor. All product orders require processing, except those that only contain products which are both Virtual and Downloadable.
- Completed — Order fulfilled and complete – requires no further action.
- On hold — Awaiting payment – stock is reduced, but you need to confirm payment.
- Canceled — Canceled by an admin or the customer – stock is increased, no further action required.
- Failed — Payment failed or was declined (unpaid) or requires authentication (SCA). Note that this status may not show immediately and instead show as Pending until verified (e.g., PayPal).
- Refunded — Refunded by an admin – no further action required.
Viewing Order Details
The Order Details panel you can view:
- Order number
- Payment details
- Order date and time
- Order status
- Customer details:
- Username and email, together with a link to view their profile and other purchases the customer may have had in the past
- Billing details
- Shipping details